“WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON THE FACT WE ARE HANDS ON DESIGNERS/MAKERS. WE PERSONALLY SEE THE PROJECT THROUGH FROM THE INITIAL SKETCH TO PHYSICALLY MAKING THE PRODUCTS AND FITTING THEM AT YOUR LOCATION.”
Whether it’s the complete installation of a chic contemporary urban bar, or the meticulous and sympathetic renovation of a traditional historic pub, You can relay on us!
In a sector where quality and attention to detail can provide that vital point of differentiation, we consistently deliver the highest standards of fit and finish that are so essential to creating the distinctive atmosphere, ambience and comfort of successful pubs and bars.
Raising the bar
With an accomplished background in producing outstanding pub and bar fit-outs we can ensure that both interior and exterior results will be aligned with the tastes and expectations of a new generation of customers.
We are able to undertake any type of project, from minor refurbishments through to extensive structural remodelling, and we bring a proven track record of providing the breadth of skills and experience that consistently exceed client expectations.
- Working on the high street, city centre, central London, out of town and countryside locations.
- Interiors & external works, including structural alterations and extensions.
- Our own in-house manufacturing capability for joinery, bars, frontages.
- Operate out of hours to reduce or ensure no-closure time, with close attention to programming.
- Experienced with listed buildings and properties requiring sympathetic modification.
- Work closely with designers on new concepts and prototype.
- Experienced tradesmen, working with us many years.
- Smooth, zero-snag handovers.
- Excellent Health & Safety record.
- Project management specialists.
- Able to coordinate direct suppliers.
- All aspects of work undertaken including kitchens, toilets, electrical & audio-visual.
I am a Re-Inventor. My objective is to use materials in such a way that I completely transform their original purpose into something new and innovative. I achieve this through stripping materials down to the basic essence.
More often than not, the most fascinating aspect of any material lies under its exterior surface. I love tearing things apart to see what interesting part I can find and create into something completely unique.
Every day I am surprised by what materials I stumble across and what ideas pop in my head, if only there were more hours in the day!